|When:||Back to Calendar » October 9, 2012 – October 10, 2012 (all-day)|
Architects for Health is organising the design sessions at the
A key meeting place for the healthcare estates community
Dates: 9 – 10 October 2012
Venue: Manchester Central
AfH sessions will showcase the best International and UK design practice with panel discussions and presentations from renowned speakers including
- Tye Farrow, Senior Partner, Farrow Partnership Architects Inc.
- Johannes Eggen, Partner, Narud Stokke Wiig Arkitekter og Planleggere AS
- Pam Bate, Director, Hopkins Architects
- Gareth Hoskins, Director, Gareth Hoskins Architects
- Benedict Zucchi, Director of Architecture, BDP
- Richard Murphy, Director, Richard Murphy Architects
- John Cole, Director of Estates, Health Estates Investment Group,
Department of Health, Social Services and Public Safety
- Alastair Gourlay, Programme Director, Guys and St Thomas’s NHS Hospital Foundation Trust
- John Cooper, Chair, Architects for Health
To find out about the event, visit www.healthcare-estates.org.uk.
We have negotiated a special discount rate for AfH members. Check your personal AfH member invitation for details.
Group discount also apply, call 0845 056 8339 for more details.