European Healthcare Design 2019 Congress, Awards & Exhibition
17-19 June, Royal College of Physicians, London
Call for Papers: 4 weeks until 7 December deadline
There are four weeks to go until the submissions deadline of the Call for Papers for the 5th European Healthcare Design 2019 Congress, Awards & Exhibition.
With the plenary theme of ‘Blurring the boundaries: designing place-based health systems’ next year’s congress will explore how the global shift towards population-and place-based health systems are gaining momentum, facilitated by advances in science and technology.
Abstracts for the presentation of papers, posters and workshops are invited on the plenary theme and six congress streams by 7 December 2018:
- Place-based health systems: improving access, quality and value
- The intersection of medicine & architecture: Redefining practice
- Science, technology & innovation: empowering citizens & patients
- Commercial design: innovation in healthcare investment & finance
- Sustainable development: designing for people, place and planet
- Art, design & technology: dignified & stimulating spaces for care
Thank you for your interest in the European Healthcare Design 2019 Congress, Awards & Exhibition. We look forward to receiving your abstract submissions by 7 December and seeing you next year in June.
European Healthcare Design 2019 is organised by: