The short list for the 2010 Architects for Health Student Design Awards, supported by Brookfield, have been announced. In total 10 students have been short listed for the Awards which will be announced on 26 August 2010 at the RIBA London.
AfH would like to thank all those who submitted projects to the 2010 competition which has been the most successful and most taxing to judge since the competitions inception in 2007.
The short listed students are:
- Andrew Thompson KTH Arkitekturskolan, Sweden
- Lauren Dutton Royal College of Art, London
- Tim Thikaj The Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts and Architecture
- Frank Trautmann Bauhaus University in Weimar, Germany
- Ewan Cooper London Metropolitan University
- Steven Baumann Bartlett School of Architecture, University College London
- Svetlana Nesterushkina Institute for Advanced Architecture of Catalonia (IAAC)
- Hayley Moreton Birmingham City University
- Sayan Skandarajah and Niall Patterson University of Edinburgh
- Jan Giehler Technical University of Dresden
For more information on both the 2010 Awards and the short listed student please visit: http://www.afhawards.org