ARCHITECTS FOR HEALTH MEMBERSHIP
How we’re funded
AfH is funded from membership fees and focused event sponsorship.
Your support is really important to us and means we can create events and engage with an ever-growing group of professionals working within the healthcare sector.
If you would like to help support our work please do get in touch with our Programme Director.
Being a member
AfH membership runs annually from the date you join and makes you part of an ever-increasing network of like-minded people enabling you to share ideas, experiences and best practices in healthcare design, to keep up to date with the latest developments, and to get involved with others in enabling change.
AfH has a current membership of about 500 people who share our values across healthcare planning, design, and delivery. Become a member and get access to this expanding network.
Membership is open to both organisations and individuals with an interest in the design of healthcare environments. We have a sliding scale of annual fees, making it affordable for all. See our fees here.
already a member
- Annual General Meeting – featuring the Phil Gusack Talk with a high profile guest speaker & networking within the sector
- Commissioning Priorities – 26 May 2021, part of our AfH Leadership series of events for members only
- Design Matters – date TBC – featuring presentations from the EHD Award Winners of 2021
- European Healthcare Design Congress (20% Members discount)
- Design in Mental Health Network exhibition
- IHEEM exhibition
- Fill in your details
- Enter a password of your choice that is at least 6 characters long.
- Select membership type
- Select method of payment – then simply click on the Join AfH! button.