ARCHITECTS FOR HEALTH MEMBERSHIP
AfH membership runs annually from the date you join and makes you part of an ever-increasing network of like-minded people enabling you to share ideas, experiences and best practices in healthcare design, to keep up to date with the latest developments, and to get involved with others in enabling change.
AfH has a current membership of about 500 people who share our values across healthcare planning, design, and delivery. BECOME A MEMBER and get access to this expanding network.
Membership is open to both organisations and individuals with an interest in the design of healthcare environments. We have a sliding scale of annual fees, making it affordable for all. See our fees here.
Access to a series of events throughout the calendar year – including:
- Annual General Meeting – featuring the Phil Gusack Talk with a high profile guest speaker & networking within the sector
- Commissioning Priorities – 26 May 2021, part of our AfH Leadership series of events for members only
- Design Matters – date TBC – featuring presentations from the EHD Award Winners of 2021
Discounts to key industry events, typically including:
- European Healthcare Design Congress (20% Members discount)
- Design in Mental Health Network exhibition
- IHEEM exhibition
Weekly newsletters with information on upcoming events and activities. Pre-Covid these included UK and international study tours, and live events such as the 10×2. We very much hope these will return to ‘real life’ in late 2021 all being well.
There are opportunities to get more involved in the sector, through contributing content and engaging in initiatives such as the Future Standards Working Group and through networking and social events with the membership – all of whom are actively working in the sector.
NEW FOR 2021: The opportunity for Members to share their news on the AfH website as Member News!
already a member
Become a member
To become a new member please enter your details in the form on this page.
There are 3 sections to complete, as follows:
- Fill in your details
- Enter a password of your choice that is at least 6 characters long.
- Select membership type
- Select method of payment – then simply click on the Join AfH! button.
(If you had a membership in the past with Architects for Health, that was not an online membership, you should rejoin as a new member by filling in the form on this page. If you are unsure about this please contact the membership secretary.)