You will enjoy
- Excellent networking, socially and online with 4 free member events per year
- Horizon scanning: talks and discussions with leading policy thinkers about future developments in such areas as clinical practice, policy and system transformation, impact of technology, innovation in design and construction
- Study Tours and seminars to completed projects of note: recent venues have been in Cardiff and South Wales, Glasgow, Liverpool, Manchester, Bristol and Bath.
- Sharing ideas about good design and how to achieve success; meet clinicians, designers, architects, engineers, planners, artists and others engaged in the design of healthcare facilities.
- Access and influence: change and development in policy and standards through our working groups
- International best practice: Attend the European Healthcare Design Congress; once again AfH is partnering Salus to deliver an international event in London on the 27-28 June 2016
- Knowledge transfer: AfH is partner with special interest groups such as the Design In Mental Health Network; obtain discounted registration for members and a chance to share good practice through networking.
- Recognition of excellence: Exclusive entry to AfH Design Awards- this year again there will be two displays at major conferences in London and Manchester and continued fostering of design in schools of architecture through the exhibition of student projects.
- Get CPD points: All AfH events are considered valid for accredited CPD for RIBA members
- An unmissable opportunity to showcase your projects and ideas in a way that is entertaining and fun at our annual November 20X2 event
Join online now
- Members are eligible for special AfH member discount rates to the European Healthcare Design Congress on 27 – 28 2016 June in London- not to be missed!
- Submit your projects for the AfH Design Awards – details to follow.
- Two free member events and two National Conferences still to come in 2016
- Remember, only those who are registered with the online membership system will be sent communications
- All criteria for the different membership categories can be found in Membership