You will enjoy…
- Excellent networking socially and online with 4 free member events per year
- Horizon scanning: talks and discussions with leading policy thinkers about future developments in e.g. clinical practice, policy and system transformation, impact of technology, innovation in design and construction
- Study Tours and seminars to completed projects of note: we have recently organised visits to Cardiff, Glasgow, Liverpool, Manchester, Bristol and Bath
- Sharing ideas about good design and how to get it- with clinicians, designers, architects, engineers, planners, artists and more
- Access and influence over emerging policy and standards through our working groups
- International best practice: attend the European Healthcare Design Congress : we are partnering with Salus to deliver an international event in London on the 22-23 June
- Knowledge transfer: AfH partners with special interest groups such as the Design In Mental Health Network giving discounted registration for members and a chance to share good practice
- Recognition of excellence: Exclusive entry to AfH Design Awards- this year there are 2 displays at major conferences in London and Manchester; the promotion of ideas and critique through the Phil Gusack Essay Prize ; and continued fostering of design in schools of architecture through the exhibition of student projects
- Get CPD points: All AfH events are considered valid for accredited CPD for RIBA members
- An unmissable opportunity to showcase your projects and ideas in a way that is entertaining and fun at our annual 20X2 event
Why join online now?
- Register by the 8th May and you will be eligible for special AfH member discount rates to the European Healthcare Design Congress on 22-23 June on London – not to be missed!
- Submit your projects for the AfH Design Awards by the 30 April – there are 4 categories this year!
- 2 free member events and 2 National Conferences still to come in 2015
- We have introduced an online registration system and will soon only communicate directly with those who are registered on this membership system
- It’s only £75 for an individual membership or £225 for a practice/company membership, plus concession rates for students, unwaged and overseas members.
For Further Information
TO Join – http://www.architectsforhealth.com/membership
FOR Awards – https://www.architectsforhealth.com/design-awards/
FOR Events – https://www.architectsforhealth.com/events-calendar/